17 permanent residences with a private garden and amazing sea view, designed for commercial exploitation
Α 17-permanent residences complex with a sea view
Located at the highest point in Kassandreia, Halkidiki, Greece the residence complex is set on a steeply sloping site of 5 acres and it includes 17 autonomous residences with a private garden. As the intention for the construction of the complex was the commercial exploitation of the houses (rent or sale), 3 different types of residences were built in order to accommodate as many needs as possible: 150m2 storey apartments, 120m2 maisonettes and 160m2 three-level houses. All houses have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen and basement. They have a fireplace, autonomous heating system, private garden and barbecue area.
The architectural composition of the entire complex, which follows the morphology of the plot, as well as the layout of the individual residences, focus on the rational organisational structure, having as main objective the operational efficiency and the seamless view to the sea. The design has a beautiful neoclassical approach with elements of a more modern aesthetic. Part of the design and construction was the renovation and emergence of the church of Prophet Elias, which is located on the plot and operates once a year at the homonymous celebration.
The placement, orientation and functionality as the key elements of the design and construction of the entire complex and all residences, created practical homes that offer their residents a pleasant living, quality of life and comfort.
- 17 autonomous residences
- 3 bedrooms
- Living room
- Auxiliary rooms
- budget 1.850.000€
- construction category Residence Complex
- plot of land/construction 4.800 m2 / 2.250 m2
- plot of single residence 120 m2 / 2.250 m2
- year of construction 2005
- location Kassandreia
- architecture study Dimitris Antoniou - energon constructions
- services Planing, Managment, Development
Construction Quality Characteristics
The landscaping of the surrounding area, a special feature of the study, was done with Afitos stone, Kavala slate and cobblestones. For the residences we used common building materials such as marble, ceramic tiles, plaster, wood-paneled plastic frames and other materials that highlight the simplicity of the construction.
- Advantageous Orientation
- The basic requirement for the construction was the appropriate positioning and orientation of all the buildings of the complex, in order to take most advantage of the sun's rays, to keep them cool during the hot Greek summer and warm in winter. The entire structure has an eastern meridian orientation, ideal for warm climates, offering refreshing lighting, sunshine and cooling.
- Advanced Thermal Insulation
- Very efficient thermal insulation was applied, thus protecting all homes from the heat of the Greek summer and the cold of the winter.
- Designed to promote Quality of Life
- Particular attention was given to the surrounding area landscaping and to the separation of the public and private areas of each residence in order to ensure privacy on the one hand, while maintaining a sense of connection with the neighbors and the whole complex on the other. The proper layout of public areas, the convenient layout of the buildings and the intentional free space, ensure easy access, quality of life, privacy and the best view of the sea.
Contact us for a free initial consultation